|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 16, 2020|
|Category|| Banking |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Construction Technology or related field plus 8/10years of relevant experience in the area of construction Management out of which at least three years on supervisory position.
Competency (Knowledge, skills, and other abilities)
- Proven construction project management and contract management skill
- Ability to work with different engineering softwares
- Exposure of managing big construction projects (especially Building Constructions)
- Lead strategic planning, results-based management system and reporting
- Design and implements policies and procedure,
- Establish and motivate effective relationship with staff service provider, suppliers, consultants and contractors,
- Leading people effectively, mentoring and coaching,
- Consistently approaches work with positive energy and attitude,
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skill,
Place of work : Head Office
Registration Deadline: – July 20, 2020.
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit copies of non-returnable CV with application & other credential letters to Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C, HRM Process Office located on Bole Road Dembel City Center 4th floor, (kindly use lift No. 6) within seven consecutive working days from the date of announcement.