|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 26, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Join the financial industry transformation! Zemen Bank is one of the fastest growing financial institutions in Ethiopia with major blue-chip clients in its account. Zemen Bank offers customer oriented financial services. We are a fast-moving, fast-growing financial institution seeking highly energetic individuals to join our team. We value intelligence, integrity, diligence and teamwork. If you share these values, we would like to have a career conversation with you.
The purpose of this job is to develop strategy, policies and procedures for risk and compliance function; to plan, organize, and direct the operation of the department and ensure its effective operation; to oversee the risk and compliance activities of the bank ; to lead independent and bank wide review , monitoring, and identification of financial risks; to ensure meeting of business objectives and protect the bank from undue business lose; and to consolidate reports of the department.
Educational Qualification Required:
- MA/MBA in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management or in related fields.
Minimum Work Experience
- 12 years of relevant experience of which 4 years as a Division Manager.
- Strategic thinking and strategic planning skills
- Performance Management skills
- Compliance Management skills
- Handling people (people skill)
- Communication skills
- Basic Computer Application Skills
- Leadership skills
- Industry Specific skills (Product and Service)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Data Analysis and presentation skills
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in person by attaching their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials to the Bank’s Human Resource Department within ten working days from the date of this announcement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Department
Zemen Bank S.C
Address: Kazanchis Abebech Bldg. (Near Radisson Blu Hotel)
Tel. +251-11-5- 57 58 70 or +251-11-5- 57 51 66 or 251-11-5- 57 44 62
P.O. Box 1212