WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 27, 2022|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- District Interest Free Banking Business Manager will deliver exceptional business performance through implementing customer acquisition strategies for the region in line with the Interest Free Banking business strategy.
- District Interest Free Banking Business Manager will be responsible for attracting, deepening and managing financial relationship to meet deposits and financing growth goals, achieve business growth for the Bank’s IFB market segment, promote and sell other products and services of the Bank to enhance value-add relationship with existing customers.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- BA degree in business administration, Marketing Management, Accounting, banking, finance or related field.
- Master’s degree in business administration, banking, finance or related field is an added advantage.
- Diploma or Certificate in Islamic banking, finance or related field is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in banking operations.
- Minimum of eight (8) years relevant experience out of which two (2) years in supervisory post
- Strong leadership and skills to foster teamwork; develop and motivate staff, resolve conflicts as well as ability to provide direction in order to achieve organizational objectives.
- Ability to lead, influence and drive change initiatives in support of business strategies within the branch.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong communication and presentation skills including ability to develop proposals, concept papers, position papers, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate with and manage multi-cultural teams.
- Strong expertise in strategic management project planning and budgeting, resource management, implementation as well as monitoring and evaluation.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with people at all levels in the organization.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers)
- Risk awareness and focus - demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Effective stakeholder management.
Required Technical Competency
- A distinguished professional history demonstrating an in-depth understanding of Interest Free Banking (IFB) operations, IFB Deposit & Investment/financing products.
- Good Knowledge of IFB mode of finance/investments and associated risks.
- Working knowledge of Shari’ah principles pertaining to IFB business.
- Knowledge and experience in modern sales and marketing practices in financial services industry to provide visionary guidance on strategic changes to drive performance.
- Strong negotiation skills to prospect and close business.
- Networking skills to effectively leverage on relationships that will enhance customer acquisition and retention.
- Extensive banking background, including understanding credit, risk management, and compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior level leaders regarding key business priorities, issues and initiatives.
- Project management skills.