|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2020|
|Category|| Banking |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The District Manager is responsible to plan, organize, direct and control the major functions of the district; he/she prepares programs for progressive expansion of branches in the region; evaluates the operational activity of branches; provides technical, procedural guidance to branches; prepares and submits annual plan and periodic reports. He/she will also lead the sales and business development activities of the Retail and MSME business within the region.
The jobholder will address performance related issues in the district and propose appropriate strategies for business growth to the Chief, Retail and MSME Banking.
Qualification: -Undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or related field.
Experience:- At least thirteen (13) years’ banking experience, with at least (5) years in a managerial position. Prior experience in banking operations.
- Knowledge and experience in modern sales and marketing practices in financial services industry to provide visionary guidance on strategic changes to drive performance.
- Networking skills to effectively leverage on relationships that will enhance customer acquisition and retention.
- Extensive banking background, including understanding credit, risk management, and compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior level leaders regarding key business priorities, issues and initiatives.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to lead, influence and drive change initiatives in support of business strategies.
Place of Work: Addis Ababa & Outlying District Offices
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit in person their application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of non returnable supporting credentials along with the original documents for verification at Adama District Office, Bahir Dar District Office, Dessie District Office, Dire Dawa District Office, Hawassa District Office, Jimma District Office, Mekelle District Office, Wolaita District Office or Dashen Bank Talent Management Department, found in the Bank’s Head Quarter Building 8th floor located on Sudan Street in front of National Bank of Ethiopia, until September 01, 2020.