|Location||Dire Dawa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 27, 2019|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- The role holder plans, organizes, and conducts activities related with property valuation. He/she is responsible for the conduct/checking of collateral valuation as per the Bank’s policies, procedures and guidelines.
Academic & Professional Qualification & knowledge
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/ Architectural Engineering or related fields from a reputable university.
At least Five (5) years’ post qualification experience in similar role
Required Technical Competency
- Market evaluation and assessment skills.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Interpersonal and cross – Cultural Skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity /inclusion
- Creativity and innovation Skills
- Action Oriented
- Quality Focus and attention to detail
- Professional ism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank Values
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers)
- Risk awareness and focus –demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through ethiojobs.net (http://ethiojobs.net)
- Applicants should specify the vacancy number on the the cover letter /application letter and fill all the details on the attached application form and shall save in PDF format (mandatory).
- CV ‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).
- All relevant credentials stated on the application form /CV shall be scanned and attached in PDF format (mandatory).