|Location||Bule Hora, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||December 25, 2022|
|Category|| Other |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
· Organizes, develops and implements the archival filing and retrieval systems and standardizes records management procedures;
· Monitor and continuously improve the effectiveness of data management procedures and processes according to objectives
· Updating and maintenance of the document control data base by monitoring all incoming / outgoing documentation and entering and management of document
· Ensures the proper and smooth flow of documents and files and out of the filing system of the Central Archive and the immediate return of documents to their appropriate places and follows-up on lost, missing and misplaced files;
· Arranges for the proper storage of inactive or dead files and the disposal of unusable records on the basis of established policies and procedures;
· Supervises the receipt and the registering, stamping and indexing of incoming and outgoing letters, mails and copies;
· evaluating records for preservation and retention – some may be fragile and need careful handling, repair or conservation;
· assembling, cataloguing, preserving and managing valuable collections of historical information
· Keep information confidential in accordance with security policies
· Ensuring all document control procedures are adhered to organization rules and regulations
· The arrangement of documents will usually be alphabetical or chronological within record groups or series, showing the hierarchical relationship of each fond (creating office or individual) to the institution’s other
· Organize archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate access to archival materials.
· BA degree or diploma in Management, Secretary Science, computer science, office management, information technology or other related fields.
· Minimum of 3/5 years’ experience as Documentation officer, additional familiar with ERP system computer training or certification is a plus.
· Experience using data recorders and optical scanners
· Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets
· Strong Afan Oromo, Amharic and English language skills