|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 23, 2022|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
We are looking for a highly meticulous, organized candidate for the position of documentation staff. Documentation staff is responsible for the maintenance of company documents. Their job is to store, catalog, and retrieve documents. This may involve maintaining paper files, electronic files, or even databases. They develop and maintain systems for document storage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Labeling, Sorting, and categorizing documents for ease of use.
- Retrieving documents upon request.
- Outlining a long-term storage strategy.
- Adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the company.
- Assisting with both internal and external audits.
- Ensuring documentation integrity.
- Controlling access to documents.
- Removing documents that are obsolete.
- Utilizing storage software and applications for electronic filing.
- Performing transcription and conversion work.
- Proofreading documents upon request.
- Degree in Communication, Secretarial, Management, Logistics, or related fields
- 2 years relevant experience in Shipping, Logistics, Export, or Import company
- Detail-oriented and able to work with a high volume of documents in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be highly organized and process-oriented.
- Excellent oral, and written communications skills with good listening skills are also important.
- Able to handle multiple, detailed requests at a time, without dropping any balls.
- Proficiency with scanning and administrative technology.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.