|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 26, 2020|
|Category|| Driver |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Specific duties and responsibilities
· Hold a proper and valid license and skill to properly handle the vehicle assigned to him;
· Observe and respect at all times, the traffic regulations, particularly in city driving;
· Follow manuals, keep accurate log-book recording and fuel and lubricant consumption and handle/operate his assigned vehicle in a proper manner;
· Be responsible for the checking up of oil level and proper running of the vehicle assigned to him and report immediately and malfunction for timely servicing and maintenance;
· Follow insurance guidelines and LWF/ET procedures in the event of an accident and fill out the LWF/ET Accident Report accordingly;
· Keep his assigned vehicle always clean & safe according to LWF/ET procedures;
· Not use his assigned vehicle for any other purpose except for the official LWF/ET business;
· Follow procedure as outlined in LWF/DWS-ET Staff Rules, Collective Agreement and other Operation Manuals.
Perform any other duties as assigned to him by the Project Coordinator or his designate.
- High School complete
- 3rd grade or Public 1 and Freight 1 driving license
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience.
- Experience on repairing vehicles is advantageous
- Relevant on job training is advantageous
- NGO experience is advantageous
- English Language skill required
lease include 3 references from current and former employers.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirement can send ONLY detailed C.V and application letter through ethiojobs.
LWF Ethiopia is an equal opportunity employer. LWF Ethiopia considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to sex, color, religion, ethnicity, age, marital status or disability.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted