|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2020|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Main duties and responsibilities of the Driver include the following:
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Updating monthly mileage records
Qualification, Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 10th grade complete
- Driving License 2
- Minimum of 4 years and above work experience and who have an experience on driving pick up is preferable.
Required candidate would:
- Have good team work spirit.
- Good verbal Communication skills
- Able to work with high efficiency under pressure.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Applicants can attach their non-returnable CV by email@example.com Please write the position at the subject of the email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.