|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 2, 2020|
|Category|| Logistics |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Provide driving services to staffs of IAIP-SP, MoTI
- Drive Hard Top Station Wagon, 5 doors, nine-seater vehicles by respecting driving rules
- Deliver and collect goods and documents to/from required destinations
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient
- Fill and properly maintain vehicle log book for all the distance traveled
- Travel to fields as required
- Refill fuel to vehicles with the Procurement Specialist
- Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle
- Make sure all safety and security measures are taken
- Perform other duties assigned by the Procurement Specialist
- 8thgrade complete
- Renewed 3rdgrade, Auto-Taxi 2 or Public 1 or similar driving license
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in off-road and on road driving of Hard Top Station Wagon, 5 doors, nine-seater vehicles.
- Previous INGO experience is advantageous
- Ability to communicate in Amharic, and English
- Knowledge of basic maintenance of vehicles
- Flexible, team player, confident, obedient, and customer oriented
- Willingness to work out of regular working hours based on the IAIP-SP’s need.
- Field work oriented, flexible, diplomatic.
- strong interpersonal skills and work in multicultural teams
- free from any addiction
- Required number: two
Type of vehicle: hard top station wagons, 5 doors, 9/10 seater
Duration: 1 year with possibility of extension based on performance
Duty Station: Addis Ababa with often travel to Amhara, SNNP, Oromia and Tigray IPDCs
Reports to: Procurement Specialist at IAIP-SP, MoTI
Employment process from recruitment to placement of drivers will be made by the IAIP-SP Coordination Office.
The overall objective of the position is to provide transportation service to IAIP-SP staffs.
Hence, the prospective candidates can send the scan copies of 8th grade certificate, CV, application letter, and driving license as 1 PDF file via [email protected] and [email protected] from 8:30AM September 30, 2020 to 5:30PM October 14, 2020. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the candidates should not physically come to office of MoTI to apply for.
For any queries, please call us 011 833 4032.
The Ministry of Trade and Industry reserves the right to reject any or all vacancy announcement.