|Location||Addis Ababa, Akaki Kality, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2020|
|Category|| Logistics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Education :- 10th grade and above
- Experience :- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in providing professional driving service
- Required 1(one)
- Duty Station Addis Ababa with occasional field travel
- Good command of written and spoken English
- 3rd Grade Driving License.
- Read, understand and utilize driving manuals.
- Ability to perform regular services and minor repair and maintenance of light vehicles with petrol and diesel engines and computer knowledge is preferred.
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit non-returnable copy of their application and the necessary credentials to the human resource division within 7 (seven) working days after the date of this announcement. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Address: Consortium of Christian Relief & Development association (CCRDA)
Akaki Kality Sub City, Telephone 011 439 0322, P.O. Box 5674
Debrezeit road, adjacent to the Kality ring road round about,
In front of Drivers and Mechanics Training Center