|Location||South Omo, Jinka, SNNPR, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||February 1, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
International Development Enterprises (iDE) is an international NGO dedicated to creating income and livelihood opportunities for poor rural households of Ethiopia through various projects implemented in different parts of the country.
Currently iDE is preparing to launch implementation a project known as– “Pastoral Areas Resilience Activity (PARA), which is aligned to USAID/Ethiopia’s newly approved five years Country Development Cooperation Strategy (CDCS). PARA aims to improve resilience that enhances food security and inclusive economic growth in pastoralist regions of Ethiopia. This project will be implemented in Oromia, SNNP and Somali Regional States of Ethiopia. iDE is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced personnel for the positions specified hereunder. Hence, interested applicants who meet the specified requirements are invited to apply for the job opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Project Finance and Administration Officer, the Driver/ Mechanic will be responsible for giving driving service for iDE and other implementing partners as scheduled and when requested by the project staff.
Required Number :
- Diploma in Auto mechanics or other related fields
- 3rd grade and above valid driving license
- A minimum of 5 years proven driving experience in the rural areas and on rough roads.
- Experience working in NGOs is of a great advantage.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Sociable and team player.
- Willingness to shoulder additional tasks without complaint.
- Readiness to work under harsh and stressful conditions.
Interested applicants and only those meeting the above requirements are invited to send non-returnable copies of their applications; including: Letter of Application, CV, and Credentials to the following address:
International Development Enterprises (iDE)
P.O. Box 7892
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants must clearly indicate for which position and duty station they apply.
- iDE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.