|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2022|
Place of Work: North East Hub(Kombolcha)
Contract Duration: Until 31 December 2022
- Manage and drive WVE vehicles to which he is assigned to in accordance to local laws and FM policy relative to the use of the WVE vehicles and as specified by supervisor.
- Inspect the vehicle before and after a journey to ensure that it is in a good condition in order to minimize wear and tear of the vehicle.
- Timely prepare and submit vehicle performance reports after each journey
- Ensure that all vehicle movements are recorded in the vehicle log- book, and Fuel consumption records on a regular basis, Take cautions measures on keeping original keys, tools, and reserve tyres.
- Perform minor repairs & maintenance and spring-cleaning of the vehicle which is assigned to him and return used tyre for assigned staff while new tyre is changed
- Maintain drivability of vehicles, and supplies of all essential equipment of the vehicle
- Identify vehicle faults, promptly report to the supervisor and advice on appropriate repairs and services as necessary
- Consistently monitor vehicle performance, submit maintenance request or advice timely and follow-up accomplishments.
- Verify records of all work done on each vehicle and on the respective job cards
- Interact with visitors in a manner that is representative of WVE
- Carry out any other relevant activities as assigned by his supervisor.
Must complete secondary school
Must have relevant work experience of 4 years
Basic computer skills- including application and lotus notes
3rd grade driving license.