|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
|Category|| Economics |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The program is going to be done with well known international and local partners.
- Compiling and analyzing policies, laws and manuals on employment rights of persons with disabilities
- Identifying the gaps in the implementation of employment laws for persons with disabilities
- Advocating based on the identified gaps
- Transforming the employability of persons with visual impairment
- Organizing and supporting persons with disabilities to engage in self-employment activities
- Identifying areas where persons with disabilities could potentially engage to ensure their employability
- Collaboration with TOFI partners in Ethiopia (including active participating in Economic Empowerment (EE) Technical Working group)
- Collaboration and communication with TOFI programme manager in NABP in the development and reporting on implementation of EE programme in Ethiopia
- Responsibility to identify beneficiaries of all disabilities to participate as beneficiaries of the EE programme
- Monitor and follow-up of beneficiaries in the EE programme
- Support organizational capacity building in ENAB on EE programming and document learning and methods from TOFI NGO and DPO partners
- Support development and participating in EE network
- Doing any other related activity.
Required educational and work experience
- Minimum of master degree
- Graduating in economics, management, Social work, sociology, business administration, business management, law
- At least 5 years of experience for Ph.D. holders and 7 years of experience for master degree holders in the fields related to those mentioned educational backgrounds
- Informed in disability-related concepts
- Good skills in communications, English language, technologies etc.
- Experience working effectively with governments, civil society, multilateral, and the private sector
- Experience project management and planning program design
- Experience in reporting and monitoring using quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Experience in developing and conducting trainings, campaigns and community work
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Those with work experience on disability are encouraged,
- Those who have NGO experience are encouraged.
ENAB will notify exam type through the telephone address filled in the application form and through the internal notice board
Work experience certificate written more than 6 months is not acceptable
Applicants who fulfill the criteria hereunder can apply in person at the headquarter of ENAB found at Sidist Kilo, near to Yekatit hospital y producing originals and photocopies of work experience certificates, educational certificates, CV and identity cards and by filling the form prepared to that effect.
Registration time is within 10 working days of this post at working hours
For further information, use phone number 0111111021
Applicants with disabilities particularly women with disabilities are encouraged to apply for this vacancy