|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
Health Care / Medical
|Job Type|| Contract |
- Take the lead in confirming the HS standards and system certification requirements with the customer.
- Organize the regional EHS manager to complete the site health and safety check, and handle the violations.
- Organize routine EHS training for the project team and subcontractors.
- Organize and plan the project health and safety system and complete the management objectives.
- Align corporate, regional and local EHS goals and strategies.
- Lead, develop, and manage EHS staff members.
- Lead EHS audits and inspections developing corrective and preventative action plans as needed.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with federal, state, and local regulators.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives on EHS policies and programs.
- Manage budgets and hire EHS staff.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state, and local EHS regulations.
- Lead environmental health and safety training programs.
- BSC or MSC degree in environmental health & safety, occupational health and safety related field.
- Minimum 5+ practical work experience on similar position.
- Have rich knowledge of health and safety.
- Be familiar with the requirements for the health and safety system of VDF.
- Be familiar with local engineering safety laws and regulations.
- Have certain communication equipment engineering experience.
- Holding a registered security engineer or a certificate of the same type is preferred.
- English or local language can be used as the working language.
- EHS management certification is a plus.
Qualified applicants can submit their application with three professional references through the following link: https://ethiotalent.com/process/apply_vaccancy/82
Qualified candidates who fulfill the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by ZTE