|Location||Gelan, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 5, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Horra is Hiring!
Everything starts from an idea. But every idea might not see the daylight of success without hard work and diligence. 15 years ago, Horra Trading was just an idea in the mind of Mr. Adem Kedir who meticulously worked day and night to turn it into a reality in 2005, basing himself on his extensive skill and knowledge in coffee and coffee trade.
Mr. Adem Kedir’s coffee trade career started as the succeeding generation from his grandfather Mr. Abbahawa and his father Mr. Kedir Hadjji Hassan in Ethiopia. As the third generation successor of the family coffee business, Mr. Adem has made the leap from his involvement in traditional and domestic coffee market to international coffee trade by forming his own business entity by the name of Horra Trading in 2005.
What was started as a simple trading business entity in 2005, Horra Trading has made it possible to create diversified businesses under Horra Corporate Group. Currently, Horra Corporate Group business portfolio includes coffee and oil seeds export, coffee plantation, automotive assembly, import and distribution, manufacturing, real estate development and transit and forwarding.
Currently, Horra Corporate Group is led by the CEO, Mr. Adm Kedir, and by qualified and experienced professionals, with 450 permanent staff members and 800 temporary workers working in the corporate office and in different business units. Horra is currently looking a talent who is ready to share our dreams and be on the same boat to navigate through out the dynamic business world with promising a glowing opportunities to craft a desirable career map for talents.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, Advanced Diploma in Electricity or Level IV or above in Electricity (able to provide COC Certificate)
- 8 years of demonstrated working experience with 2 years on managerial/supervisory position for candidates with BSc credential, 10 years of demonstrated experience with 4 years on managerial/supervisory role for candidates with Advanced Diploma credential or 12 years of demonstrated working experience with 6 years on managerial/supervisory role for candidates with TVET credential.
Experience in Plastic Weaving technology is mandatory.
- Well experienced and Knowledgeable in a Plastic Weaving technology Electrical Installation and drive systems of Extrusion, Weaving, Coating/Lamination, Printing, Conversion line and lighting system.
- Able to work under pressure,
- willing to transfer his/her knowledge to the others,
- Proven leadership , communication , inter personal, decision making skill etc.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Applicants shall submit their C.V along with testimonials through the email address Recruitment@horracorporate.com or into boxes that the company has installed at Horra Trading Gelan site .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Use "Electrical Installation & Maintenance Manager " as the subject line of your email !