WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Mekelle, Tigray, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 29, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- planning, monitoring and supervising all activities associated with Team Members of the assigned area
- Plan and perform work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles, writing specifications, local and national electrical codes, properties of various materials, and principles of operation and application of electronic equipment.
- Implementing preventative maintenance plans for all equipment and Performs preventive maintenance functions as directed and performing preventive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures
- Participate in a teamwork atmosphere and contribute to various continuous improvement projects and Kaizen activities, such as standardized work improvements, cost-downs or other improvement activities, etc.
- Lead the workforce, setting and monitoring performance standards, ensuring that work is completed to the required standard and within the required timescale. Leading meetings with the workforce discussing a range of issues and to agree and monitor through formal appraisals and other more informal methods, provide constructive feedback and support as necessary. Identifying training needs as required.
- Organise and control materials ensuring that appropriate materials are effectively utilised, and that best value is achieved in their purchase. Ensure that materials can be quickly accessed when required to avoid any delay in the completion of work.
- Assist in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, electronic equipment including but not limited to programmable controls, numeral controls, power supplies, drives, gages and test equipment.
- Carry out WIP and pre & post inspections for maintenance works, ensuring that any defective works are rectified and our quality standards are maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 6years related engineering experience with specific experience in a manufacturing environment preferred in installation, testing and commissioning. out of these 3 years worked in management or supervisory role.
- Practical experience with CAD software
- Knowledge of Line Voltage Electrical Power Systems
Knowledge in design calculation and planning of lighting systems