WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Addis Ababa - Kality Sub City, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 25, 2020|
|Category|| Electrician |
Production / Manufacturing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
This vacancy is for ZAK Ethiopia Soap and Detergent Factory located in Akaki Kality Sub City Addis Ababa.
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
- Two-year Electrical, Technical, or related degree.
- Completion of an electrical apprenticeship.
- At least 2 years' experience as an Electrical Technician.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
- Preference from soap and detergent industries.