|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 16, 2021|
|Category|| Sales and Marketing |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of the job
Tasks on Daily technical support services; urgent maintenance services, equipment installation services, and workshop services.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Receiving calls from Customer
- Maintaining defective machines or/and bottle fridges at outlets by planning outlets as an urgent matter,
- Perform preventive maintenance on draft machines and accessories at the outlet's base.
- Reporting to customer service or filling the system immediately after finalizing the task performed at the outlet.
- Replacing of spare parts for company-owned Assets
- Bring coolers from outlets that needed extended maintenance at the workshop by replacing it with an exchange unit especially draft machines, by using developed Equipment receiving and delivering movement format.
- Redelivering maintained equipment to outlets and collecting the replacement by using developed Equipment receiving and delivering movement format.
- Work under pressure, accepting assignments beyond the border for assisting the area technician while having workload.
- Bring coolers as per the schedule for annual general service to the workshop for preventive maintenance and returning them upon completion, apply standard formats for record and controls.
- Testing new machines and bottle fridge performance before dispatching outlets.
- Fixing the company fixed Asset tag on the Equipment before agreement preparation.
- Checking equipment at the workshop or at the warehouse before dispatching to outlets.
- Selecting Proper position for Placing of Draft or bottle beer machines by making necessary preparations,
- Returning Machines from outlets to store upon the request by the sales department.
- Checking returned machines from outlets before stored to the fixed asset store.
- Supervising cleaning performance in each draft outlet those are cleaned by outsourced companies.
- Machine cleaning for very aged or problematic beer lines with highly concentrated chemicals.
- Daily activity work report to his supervisor and customer service office with detailed information about the occurrence on that machine.
- Other duties assigned by superior.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding the operations of commercial and residential refrigeration systems
- Diagnosing malfunctions and defects in equipment
- Grasping electrical and plumbing concepts
- Operating tools, gauges, and other testing equipment for refrigeration systems
- Excellent communication skills.
- Driving license at least 2nd grade or compatible for the area driving with experiencesExpected Education and Experience
Qualified candidates should submit your application only through ethiojobs.net