WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Mugher Enchini Town, Oromia, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 1, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Assist in the development and monitoring of department budget allocations and expenditures for the purpose of ensuring that allocations are accurate, revenues are recorded, expenses are within budget limits and/or fiscal practices are followed.
- Communicate directly with the operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas to ensure effective participation by the maintenance technicians in the implementation of QA policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of Electrical & Instrumentation equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment (electrical).
- Review the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Review and approve the technical quality of all work performed within the department to accomplish maintenance objectives effectively are accomplished at all levels.
- Initiate, implement, and manage the plant Electrical &I instrumentation maintenance programmes based on best practices in the plastic packaging/woven sack industry, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Prepare reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Monitor the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Ensure that instrumentation engineers and technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated to ensure that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Oversee the maintenance of existing plant facilities and equipment, replacement, and adjustments to plant facilities where necessary.
- Ensure cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures and manpower and initiate and carry out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Track, analyse and improve key maintenance parameters such as asset utilisation, maintenance cost, schedule compliance, etc.
- Direct, maintain and enforce the safety program for the maintenance department; review safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all maintenance engineers and technicians.
- Respects & Implement approved HSE policies and procedures.
- Accomplishing Company policy and other relevant statutory instructions and orders.
- Adheres to and be guided by the collective labor agreement, internal regulations, and other company policies.
- Coordinate activities and communicate with the operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- Ensure that equipment preventive maintenance programmes are implemented as per agreed schedule.
Carry out other related duties assigned to him from immediate & higher bosses.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering Instrument/Electrical or related discipline
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years demonstrated operating experience in plastic packaging/woven sack equipment maintenance practices.
Skills and Competencies
- In-depth knowledge of Electrical & instrumentation operations and maintenance.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Commitment to implemented safety and environment regulations.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
Interested and qualified applicants can