|Date Posted||August 30, 2020|
|Category|| IT / Information Technology |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Galaxy Electronics Trading and Manufacturing PLC is one of the fastest growing TV Assembly Plant in Ethiopia. Since its establishment it has made tremendous progress in taking significant market share in short period of time. Galaxy electronics also a plan to expand Assembly Plant and to produce TV components in Ethiopia. To keep up with the exponential growth of this business and employee’s, we are looking to hire Electronics Main Technician to join our team.
A production worker is responsible for operating and maintaining equipment in a factory or warehouse and preparing items for work. The job description of a production worker involves assembling and checking product parts, ensuring that all machinery runs smoothly. Interpreted electronic drawings/blue prints/ schematic to manufacture a variety of wiring harnesses and assemble printed circuit board. He/she also cleans and operates factory equipment, works on an assembly line, puts together and inspects products, and adheres to all factory safety guidelines and standards.
Assembles product parts by hand and by tools. In addition to this, uses power tools to screw, and fix parts.
- Read and understand electronic schematics, troubleshooting to component level.
- Inserted electronic components on circuit boards utilizing methods such as: hand insertion, soldering techniques, operating assigned electronic assembly.
- Monitors and identify TV components to ensure that products are being assembled properly.
- Makes sure that workstation is clean and free of hazardous materials.
- Addresses problems with TV components and fixes them as needed.
- Cleans equipment.
- Observes and removes faulty product parts from assembly line.
- Inspects assembled products to ensure they are up to quality standards.
- Affixes labels, company logos, and other exterior details to products.
- Packs up completed products and prepares them for shipment.
- Unloads, organizes, and stocks shipments.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines dictation the production and handling of materials in the factory.
Factory Location:- Ayertena 200 meters after the roundabout towards Sebeta, opposite to All Season Foods PLC building.
- College diploma in electronics, electricity or related fields or grade 10 completed worked in TV maintenance a minimum of 2 years of work experience ( workers who have an experience in TV Assembly plant is, Preferred) or Certificate in short term training and have 2 years and above work experience
- Excellent in team working, interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Must know and understand technical words and symbols of electronics.
- Excellent innovative and problem solving skill.
- Willing to work in job rotation.
- Must handle all tools and TV components in a safe manner.
Send your CV and Motivation letter via firstname.lastname@example.org If you want to drop application letter physically, Please use the following address, Addis Ababa, Yirga Haile Building, 4th floor Room No 420. Contact address +251-966-253564.