|Location||Kochere, SNNPR, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Purpose of the position:
To provide an overall leadership, supervision and quality assurance for BHA funded Integrated Multi-Sector Response for Conflict-Affected Vulnerable Communities in Gedio and West Guji zones.
· Oversee, ensure and manage the execution of the entire project in accordance with BHA project proposal document , WVE policies, donor guidelines and government regulations
· Ensure the proper physical & financial implementation of the project as planned during the desired timeframe, while ensuring efficient and effective utilization of project resources
· Oversee and supervise the project implementation of in operational areas, including thematic leading NGOs; proactively request partners’ feedback on the progress of the project, challenges and concerns encountered and take appropriate actions, ensuring a capacity building and coaching approach
· Ensure an intentional networking with OCHA field coordination, Emergency Operation Center, Woreda, Zonal and regional government offices/institutions, non-governmental actors and other stakeholders
· Ensure the compilation and submission of consolidated financial and narrative reports to the donor alignment to the Contract and the MoU
· Ensure active donor engagement as required during donor monitoring visits and delegation meetings
· Oversee and ensure the development and execution of a result oriented participatory M&E and knowledge management system, to enhance accountability and impact demonstration
· Submit operation plans and regular progress reports to respective government offices on time
· Provide internal situation updates and progress reports, actively engage in EOC receive enquiries and give response in consultation with Gedi-Guji Response team
· In consultation with WVE Gedio-Guji Response team and partners, ensure the preparation of detail implementation plans (DIP) and budget breakdowns including cash flow for the project based on the project design.
Qualifications Required : BA/BSc Degree in Agriculture, agricultural economics, Economics, Development studies, WASH related or other related fields
Work Experience: 6-8 years/3 yearrs in Management level.
· Program management skill, Participatory M&E, Results-Based management, Logical Framework Analysis, community participation, Participatory Rural Appraisal, Participatory Learning & Action
· Experience in USAID/BHA funded projects is an advantage
· NGO experience is preferred
· Program management skill, Participatory M&E, Results-Based management, community participation, Participatory Rural Appraisal, Participatory Learning & Action
· Experience with complex M&E systems is preferred (Excellent experience in budget preparation and report writing)
· Fluent in oral and written English.
Working Environment / Conditions:
· Field base with frequent travel to project operation woreda and kebeles
- Interested applicants are required to Write Position Title and the place on the subject line of the email and attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found http://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email before the closing date of this announcement to email@example.com or through ethiojobs.net.
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy."
Note: we do not receive hard copies