|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|November 21, 2022
Internal/External Vacancy Announcement
Organization for Social Services, Health and Development (OSSHD) is an Ethiopian Resident Charity organization which is dedicated to intervene in social, health and development aspects of its targeted communities in Ethiopia. It would like to hire a well experienced and competent applicant for the following position.
Major Duties –
- Prepares annual, quarterly and monthly plans for effective execution of the project activities as stipulated in the project document.
- Travels frequently to project areas and mobilizes related stakeholders and beneficiary communities as per the project activities and agreement signed with donors to fulfill the objective of the project.
- Prepares and submits field visit reports, monthly and quarterly project review reports, technical progress reports and financial reports to OSSHD.
- Maintains coordination and linkage with various stakeholders at district level.
- Performs other related activities as assigned and required.
Number of Position: Three (3)
Duty Station: North Gonder (Debark), North Wollo (Woldya) and Waghimra Zone (Sekota)
Contract Period : One year with possible extension based on performanceb& availability of budget.
Qualification and Experience ፡
- BA/BSC/MA/MSc in Economics, Public Health, Nursing, Statistics or related fields of study a minimum of 6/2 years of relevant work experience.
Skills: Strong leadership skill
- Excellent M&E experience is mandatory
- High ethical standards demonstrated by individual approach to business and ability to set that tone for overall organization success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications in English is mandatory.
- Computer literacy in MS Office is essential.