|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The equipment manager is primarily responsible for all activities in the equipment management department including equipment pre-deployment inspection & deployment, preventive and corrective maintenance, storage, equipment monitoring, tracking & tracing, repossession, refurbishing, etc. S/he will participate in revising/preparing equipment management SOPand in preparing plans.
Candidate needs to have at least BSc degree in Engineering, BA degree in finance, business management or related. and a minimum of 10 years as Manager – equipment management or maintenance, preferably in (lease) financing companies or in established heavy equipment trading, distribution or maintenance companies. Training on maintenance, fleet management, heavy equipment sales, and related advantageous.
- Good knowledge of heavy equipment business in Ethiopia.
- Willing and able to initially handle all equipment related activities by herself/himself and play an instrumental role in developing the company.
- Self-starter with a pro-active can-do mentality, a team leader and a team worker, with a disciplined work ethos who is focused, organized and both process and result oriented.
- Fluent in Amharic and English, other Ethiopian languages a pre.
- Must be aligned with and subscribe to the Company’s values.
How to Apply: Please send your application with a detailed resume to [email protected]
Ethio Lease and its affiliate companies are equal opportunity employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. Ethio Lease is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Ethio Lease are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, race, color, religion or belief, family, parental status, etc., and Ethio Lease encourages candidates of all ages to apply.