ETG – National Sales Manager
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 19, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The National Sales Manager will be responsible for the front-end volume and value delivery throughout all geographies in and around Ethiopia, across all respective and applicable channels and head up the responsible team to deliver the growth and expansion required.Key areas :- Strategy Formulation & Execution
- Financial Management
- Operational Focus
- Relationship Management
- Any Other Duties As Required And Asigned Qualifications :- Minimum of B.Com / B.Sc degree in sales & marketing or a related field or an IMM Diploma- 5-7 years relevant experience in an FMCG environment preferably in Ethiopia.- Experience in a branded food & beverage industry would be advantageous.- Proven ability to develop sales & marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.- Must be willing to travel locally and internationally and have a valid passport with no travel restrictions.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel, Word & PowerPoint)- The role requires a hands-on and independent-minded individual.- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.Functional Expertise :- Highly competent commercial acumen.
- Good knowledge of customer & shopper management.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint.- Understand secondary data sources (i.e. DataOrbis, Nielsen HomePanel and/or RMS data, etc)
- Knowledge and interest in African and International markets.- Knowledge of Customer, Consumer and Shopper marketing.- Financial Skills.- Analytical skills. (ref:iimjobs.com)