|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
Sales and Marketing
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Excellent Learning and Great Opportunities!!!
Come work with United Beverages Ethiopia at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
Position: Event coordinator
Division/Department: Commercial Department/ Sales and Distribution Work unit
Reports to: Sales and Distribution Manager
Term of Employment: Full time
Duty Station: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with a frequent travel to up countries
Required No.: One
Event coordinators are responsible for every aspect of event planning. Their main duties include selecting venues, determining the cost, arranging event services and monitoring client approval.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, tear down and follow-up processes.
- Maintain event budgets.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to our company standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or Public Relations is preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an event coordinator
- FMCG industry is advantageous
- Well-organized with an excellent multi-tasking ability.
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates who fulfill the above requirement can send/submit their CV and cover letter within ten consecutive days from the date of announcement stating for which role that they are applying for through Email Address: HR@ubethiopia.com or Submit in person: UB HQ office Bole tele Medhanealem behind Sabon Hotel.