|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Embassy of Hungary in Addis Ababa invites applicants for the Executive Assistant position
Under the general supervision of the Head of the Hungarian Embassy, the incumbent processes executive assistant duties, and proactively assists the Head of the Administrative Office and the Head of Trade and Economy Office with day-to-day tasks that might be required.
Scope of work:
- Executive assistant responsibilities in the Embassy,
- Maintaining communication with Ethiopian authorities, other international entities, and Embassies,
- Maintaining communication between organizations,
- Diary keeping,
- Coordination of multiple and diverse activities and work processes,
- A University degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Business Administration and International Relations or in other related fields is a must. Postgraduate degrees in the mentioned fields is an advantage.
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in the same position (Experience working at an International Organization or Embassy will be an advantage).
Functional competencies and personal attributes:
- Up to date knowledge in politics and economics of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia,
- Good understanding of PC and MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint etc.). Related certification will be an advantage.
- Tactful, practical and able to take responsibility and initiative,
- Ability of problem solving and working in an international environment as a part of the team.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Amharic both in written and spoken (a recent TOEFL or IELTS test score result will be an asset),
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
Documents required for application:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Diploma and other supporting documents
- Recommendation letter(s)
Applicants must submit personally their application letter and requested documents within 15 days from the date of this announcement via email or directly to the Embassy . Interviews will take part afterward.
Contact Person : Ms. Gabriella Tóth
Phone : +251 11 635 8090
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org