|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 22, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
FDRE Land Bank Development Corporation (LBDC) is a newly established self-funded government enterprise tasked with creating a methodical and inclusive national landholding development, management and administration system for maximization of socio-economic gains.
LonAdd Consultancy Plc. is recruiting highly qualified professionals for this position on behalf of FDRE Land Bank Development Corporation (LBDC).
Purpose and reporting of this role
The Executive Office Assistant reports to the Chief Executive Officer and the Director of Operations and is responsible for supporting the CEO as well as the high-level executives and management of LBDC. The Executive Office Assistant also provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
Objectives of this Role
Objectives of this Role
- Contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently;
- Optimize business operations, overseeing office supplies, equipment, and processes;
- Ensure successful workflows, schedules, communications, and office setting on a daily basis;
- Manage external vendors and resources, nurturing relationships and ensuring best practices are upheld;
- Perform a variety of clerical duties as the face of the office, responding to calls, email requests, and questions;
- Distinguish issues requiring immediate attention from routine, and communicate to operational leadership any changes from standard operation;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage administrative and organizational activities of the CEO office and other senior Level executives;
- Greet visitors, answer/direct phone calls, manage email, mail, and shipments, copying, and fax correspondence;
- Type letters, reports, memoranda, tables, meeting minutes, forms, and similar material from dictation, rough drafts, and plain or corrected copy; review materials for accuracy and format;
- Assist staff with coordination of schedules, appointments, daily operational tasks, and travel arrangements;
- Establish and maintain record-keeping system for files, contacts, and employee directory;
- Oversee and order office equipment/supplies, and initiate requisitions to replenish;
Experience and Educational Qualifications
- BA degree or above in Management, business administration, or any relevant field;
- 5+ years in public relation roles in corporate functions or government sector, 2+ years in Executive role;
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to maintain an accurate calendar
- Outstanding planning abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow confidentiality guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent skills using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to make travel plans
Additional preferred qualifications, skills and personal/professional traits
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Fluency in English and Amharic are required
- Additional national and international language skill is advantageous
Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their most recent and detailed CV only, via email to LBDCjobs@lonadd.com , by putting the Position Name (Executive Office Assistant) in the subject box.
For more information on the details of the positions, call 0115 505141 or 0115 588181 or check on our website www.lonadd.com
Application deadline: August 4th , 2020
Female applicants are highly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.