|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2020|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Tinaw Business Share Company, engaged in horticulture investment, mainly rose flowers growing and export, using modern farming techniques and Equipment with contemporary growing methods. We want to recruit and hire a highly skilled, competent, versatile and experienced professional as Executive Secretary
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Take minutes during meetings
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Operate and maintain office equipment.
- Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements
Qualification, experience and skills: The minimum requirements for the position are as follows
- Bachelor degree in Management, Business Administration, Secretarial Science and Office Management or other related fields
- At least 5 years work experience as Executive Secretary/Administrative Assistant/ or similar roles in business organizations
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Interested applicants, who meet the minimum requirements, are invited to apply for the positions by submitting non-returnable C.V, academic credentials, and supporting documents, in person, to the Company’s Head Office, Addis Ababa, Beisrate Gebriel surrounding, SAN Building, 4th Floor, Room No. 403; OR by email: email@example.com.
For more information call to +251944342889