WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2020|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Responsibility and Tasks
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintain diaries, arranging appointments and meetings
- Drafting and preparing letters and other documents.
- Organizing and serving meetings /producing agendas and taking minutes/
- Managing document filing
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients like banks, customers, insurances and other government/private offices.
- Acting as a receptionist and /or meeting and greeting clients and guests
- Manage petty cash(Mihret)
- Properly file incoming and outgoing documents
- Make and follow up on travel arrangements and hotel reservations.
- BA Degree in Secretarial Science or related fields
- Experience in Import & Export is an advantage.
- The company’s office is located around Betel hospital area and applicants whose residence is nearby are encouraged.
Applicants should send their CVs and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org