|Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|July 20, 2022
General Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform financial and cost accounting activities; and analyze, maintain effective internal control of cost and budgetary related activities, while ensuring company policy and procedures and financial guidelines.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare payment requests, cheques and other form of payments according to financial procedures and guidelines.
- Under the direction of the Finance head, make payments for financial obligations, and collect receivables.
- Follow closely the status of the maturity date of obligations, loan settlement, receivables etc. and report it to Sr. accountant officer.
- Assist the Sr. accountant officer in making daily reconciliation of cash balance with the banks.
- Prepare and make cheque and/or petty cash payments based on financial procedures and guidelines for the approval of the competent authority.
- Work with the Sr. accountant officer to make a stock balance for each export commodity and make necessary reconciliations with the corresponding store balances.
- Work with the Sr. accountant officer to establish a cost accumulation sheet for each GIT of the export commodity
- Collect bank credit advice, bank deposit slips, vouchers and/or cash sales invoice on a timely basis.
- Make VAT, withholding tax, and other obligations payments on a timely basis based on instructions of immediate supervisor.
- Reconcile daily cash report balance with the bank balance, and report any variance by substantiating it with necessary evidences.
- Make daily reconciliation of cash collection against cash sales, cash receipts, cash deposits.
- Participate in the process of making monthly bank reconciliation of accounts of the export operations.
- Assist in preparing financial reports based on reconciled cash collection against cash sales, cash receipts and cash deposits.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Company.
Required Number : 1(One)
Qualification : BA in Finance and Accounting
Work Experience : 4 years in relevant role
Skills and Abilities:
- Communication – both verbal and written
- Computer literate with good numeric skills
- Analysis skill
Interested applicants who fulfill the job requirements listed above can submit their application letter, CV’s and testimonials via our e-mail: email@example.com in person to the company head office at the following address within 10(six) consecutive days.
Addis Ababa – Ethiopia, Street to Gerji Jackros around Meta Beer Warehouse 350m
on the way to Egziabherab Church in front of mega printing press
For additional information please call us
Tel. No.: +251911515694 or +251911225238 or +2511 667 04 99