|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 25, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
IT / Information Technology
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Our company Addis Cable and Wire Manufacturing is a newly established Aluminum wire and cable manufacturing factory founded at Gelan Town with Twenty Seven production Lines. Currently, we are hiring to fill the following open vacancies for the factory, so that, employees’ who have similar experiences in Cable and wire manufacturing industries are invited and welcomed to join us and form the best team of high performance workplace.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check and validate supplier proforma invoice,
- Facilitate Foreign Purchase under TT/LC/CAD with performing the required activities under each payment terms,
- Facilitate documentation and currency issues to open LCS,
- Handle Purchasing insurance, Typing permit, getting bank permit,
- Update the payment status to supplier, give proper instruction about documentation requirements to supplier,
- Follow with supplier for documentation and shipment schedule,
- Check and scrutinize the document and validate the documents before dispatch,
- Follow with supplier to meet delivery time,
- Collect validated full set of shipping documents from bank and from client and transfer for custom clearance,
- Reconcile accounts,
Education & Experience
- BA in Management, Economics, Business Administration, BIS, ICT and related fields
- Above 3 years of experience as documentation Officer preferably in Coffee export and import company
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
- Organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure
|Candidates meeting the above-required qualifications are invited to send their CV through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|
Note: Use " Quality Manager" as the subject line of your email!