|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 1, 2020|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Plan, Organize, direct, control and evaluates the overall activities of the export, develop export strategies, also reviews and submits periodic performance reports to the general manager.
Qualification: At least a Bachelor Degree in a business-related field.
- Proven Minimum Five (5) Years relevant experience (Export Experience is mandatory).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including experience and proven competence in writing narrative and financial reports.
- Experience in problem identification and solution analysis.
- Flexible and adoptable to changing working conditions.
- Stress resistant and sense of humor.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
Place of work: Addis Ababa
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit in person their application letter, Curriculum Vitae and copies of non-returnable supporting credentials along with the original documents for verification within 7 (Seven) working days from the date of the vacancy announcement to our office located at Getu Commercial Center 6th floor office no. 608 and 609 or mail to e-mail address [email protected]
For further information, please contact +2519-01-08-20-47