|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||July 20, 2022|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About the job
KANYA Business PLC is the leading importer, manufacturer, and distributor of home appliances in Ethiopia. Our sister company, Best Western Plus Pearl Addis, is a top rated hotel in the nation who won both TripAdvisor and Booking.com Customer Review Awards in 2022.
Our company wishes to employ a qualified coffee export manager for our sister company, KANYA Coffee Export, and duplicate the success we have garnered at our other businesses same to the coffee export business.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
The head of the export manager is responsible for leading the foreign trade of the coffee export business. He/she should have a good understanding of the specialty coffee market. Most importantly, an ideal export manager should have good connections as well as relationships with specialty coffee buyers.
Ideal candidate for the position
⁃ Should have at least 3 years of work experience as a coffee export manager.
⁃ The candidate should have an export performance of at least $2.5 million USD in the 2021/2022 crop year with majority of the sales being specialty coffee.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plans, organizes, implements and controls the coffee export business;
• Makes certain that the coffee that is going to be exported meets buyers standards;
• Ensures that all export documentations are organized on a timely manner;
• Develop and implement effective promotion and marketing strategies to achieve business objectives;
• Develop and maintain effective communications between staff members;
• Directs, leads, guides, supports and controls the staff responsible to him/her to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to meet all export targets and carry-out their responsibilities to the required standards;
• Identifies the training needs of the employees in the export business, and recommends the type of training to be given;
• Complete all performance management activities including: budgeting, marketing strategies, and annual performance planning;
• Prepare and submit periodical reports on the activities of the operation; and
• Must be able to perform all duties that are related to the coffee business.
• Bachelors degree in business related fields.
• Good understanding of Microsoft office.
• Must be able to speak, read, and write the English language well.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our company, please visit our website kanyacoffee.com