|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2021|
|Category|| Business Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Sabahar works with hand weavers and spinners to produce high quality textiles which we sell globally and locally. We are currently looking for qualified personnel to work in our planning & process department.
The position will include the following tasks:
- Maintain all export records, update products readiness of export orders,
- Properly prepare and pack export products according to their quality, kind, code and export standard of the company and buyer’s need.
- Check the quality of finished products and prepare them for export and local sale.
Reports to: Planning & Process Manager
- BSc/BA preferably in textile engineering, business management, marketing, or other related field of study with 2 years and above related work experience.
- Diploma or Level IV Certificate with 3 years and above related work experience.
- Experience from Textile Company is preferable.
- Female applicants highly encouraged
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated team work and commitment to excellence
- Good time management
All interested and qualified applicants should summit their updated CV & application letter including current references and copies of relevant testimonials in person to Administration & HR office or send by email to: email@example.com
Location: Sabahar PLC around Kore Square-Mekanisa /beside Elgel Hotel/Tel.011-3215113, 0910-145166