|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 25, 2020|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
WP Medical Supplies is recruiting fabric welders to join their team in Addis Ababa. As a fabric welder you will be responsible for performing various tasks across each shift including:
- Accurate cutting of textile to be welded to the textile product.
- Operating the welding machine to weld textile products.
- The fabric welder would be required from time to time to move goods from the manufacturing machine to a holding area, distributing and collecting finished material across the fabric welder team and packing the finished product into bags and boxes.
- Various general labor duties such as lifting, sorting and packing when needed
- Following directions from shift supervisors, ensuring the working environment remains tidy at all times.
- Accurately pack the finished product in line with packing guidelines.
- Machine operating and general labor experience
- At least 1 - 2 year of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Shift flexibility: The company will operate set shifts per day, flexibility to work both day and evening shift if required
- Ability to work in a safe manner, in a sitting or standing position, depending on job requirement
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, and a strong work ethic
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
To be considered for the position, we are seeking candidates who are available to start work on/around 9th July 2020.
Interested and qualified applicants can send your CV through the following email address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.