|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||March 10, 2022|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
- Support the WPS organisation and service delivery in Ethiopia Work in harmony with the SDM and Ethiopia Team Facilitate regular performance review with service providers and or insourced operations teams.
- Including Procurement on WPS Africa goals and ensure both are aligned to this.
- Review of actual costs and consumption vs cost and consumption forecasts with SDM and Finance on a monthly basis Delivery quarterly & Yearly finance forecasts Deliver Monthly finance reports Align local spend with Local finance and ensure that correct cost allocations is done monthly and request any incorrect costs to move out and be re-allocated to correct departments.
- Review of Service Performance with SDM & Procurement.
- Understand integrated facilities module Monitor performance of day to day service delivery in line with established service levels and budgets, whether provided by a third party or in house by Unilever.
- Ensure timely and accurate performance reporting.
- Provide Management Information as directed by SDM including monthly, quarterly performance reports.
- Monitor Suppliers Corrective Action Improvement Plans and escalate areas of concern to SDM.
- Resolve performance and quality issues, ensuring timely resolution to SDM when required.
- Escalate un-resolved issues to SDM’s and or service providers on a weekly base Manage day to day operations for technical, mechanical & Soft services Audit performance against the SLA/KPI reporting and escalating areas of noncompliance to SDM Suggest changes and improvements to metrics SLA’s KPI’s etc to SDM Identify and deliver harmonisation and continuous improvement projects aimed at improving cost and service.
- Identify opportunities to improve understanding of the business requirements and adoption of the services and work with the SDM Key Stakeholders and clients to develop and implement plans to address these opportunities.
- Provide ETS projects updates to SDM’s clients Build and maintain positive working relationships with service providers and key stakeholders. Manage local WPS projects Ensure stakeholder management is managed locally and reported on to SDM
- Facilities Management / Finance / Facilities -Co-Ordinator Diploma
- Facilities Management/Business Administration/project management/ basic finance (Preferred)
- Good level of English critical for communicating with broader team
- Proficiency in office suite – MS Word, Excel etc
- Not necessary but transport needs are covered by employee and their own responsibility to commute to and back to work within working times
- Experience in project management is an added advantage
- 2-3 years’ experience in delivering Facilities Management and/or other critical service delivery operations
- Experience in management of third-party service providers
- Experience of managing insourced operations teams
- Experience in engaging key stakeholders along with proven ability to influence and manage relationships with those stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge about best practices, contracting methods, SLAs, KPIs, etc. And the full financial management alongside these services on a monthly basis against the Forecasts.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey