|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
|Category|| Management |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
· Implement regular inspection in Head office, Warehouse Facilities to ensure activities are conducted safely and appropriately.
· Oversee the security team to execute open, close, and secure facilities and check for safety and maintenance concerns.
· Convey maintenance, custodial to Concerned body and/or facilitate the outsourcing through Procurement.
· Liaise with HRM and develop a Security Procedure, other Facility protocols and Facility Amp-up plans and execute the plan as per the approved Budget and Timeline.
· Ensure to enforce and comply with all established policies and procedures, regarding of facilities.
· Facilitate Head office and other UB sites with necessary materials whenever there Is an event for efficient, safe, and service-oriented events.
· Collect and Compile visitor’s logbook, WH movement logbooks, facility issues, injuries, and incidents and report daily to HRM.
· Maintain facility and records to ensure compliance with company standards and all federal, state and local laws.
· Facilitate employees’ tools of trade as per the Eligibility Matrix, (Monthly airtime and Data package update communication to Tele com Providers, New Joiners tools of trade and Benefits execution as per their Employment contract, Car Benefit Execution and Follow up with SMT)
· Work closely with other HR team to ensure that all the necessary tools of trades are available for new joiners at the first day of their arrival.
· Manage the office supply store and to ensure timely purchase and Distribution of Office supplies.
· Manage the Canteen Facilities to ensure a quality service delivery including daily record of canteen users.
· Supervise basic facility maintenance in offices, Warehouses, canteen, compound and residences of Expats If any to ensure work is completed at a standard in terms of quality, the work is completed within the estimated cost, and within the time schedule.
· Communicates with stakeholders to ensure the job is understood prior to the work, and to ensure the stakeholder is satisfied when the work is completed.
· Supervises Shared services including Cleaning services, Security Services, drinking water availability, office Beautification, Electric Bill management
· Track and Monitor Rental and company owned vehicles fuel card
· Plan and Execute the generators Preventative maintenance and fuel supply to ensure uninterrupted electricity.
· Monitor the security cameras and report unethical issues in a timely manner.
. Ensure availability and Distribution of PPE.
. BSc or BA degree with 5 years’ experience or MSc, MA degree plus 2 years’ experience in facility management
§ Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Amharic.
§ Consistent attention to detail, numerical accuracy with strong organizational and administrative skills and meeting deadlines
§ Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
§ Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Experience or other facility management software preferred.
§ Ability to perform under pressure.
§ Reliable team player and customer oriented with good interpersonal skills
and Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Interested and qualified candidates who fulfill the above requirement can send their CV and cover letter within ten consecutive days from the date of announcement stating for which role they are applying Via Email: HR@ubethiopia.com