WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Responsibility and Tasks
- Ensures proper balancing and posting of daily transactions.
- Follow-up on all receivables and payable accounts.
- Follow up periodic bank reconciliation.
- Prepares periodic financial statements
- Performs month-end and year-end closing activities including journal entries, account reconciliations etc..
- Analyses Profit & Loss variance and reviews detailed revenue and cost transactions. Controls and prepares general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, etc.
- Makes sure the proper recordings of costs of imports and exports.
- Maintains accounts or supervises subordinates in such accounting activities as cash sales, credit sales, CRV, receivable and collection
- Monitors all subordinates are doing the duties efficiently and effectively;
- Facilitate and follow up on the auditing of the company’s finance by external auditors or other parties.
- Make sure that financial records are properly filed
- Actively participate and conduct the initiation and termination of employee contracts
- Conduct recruitment
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements
- Liaise with external partners like Banks, Insurances, transport companies, different governmental offices, suppliers and customers
- Assist in collecting monthly staff Time Sheet, follow up manage annual leave balance.
- Control vehicle management such as log sheets, fuel usage, insurance and related tasks.
- Conduct procurement process by collecting evaluating Quotations, and Pro-forma invoices from suppliers
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA Degree in Accounting & Finance
- Experience in Import & Export is an advantage.
- Female applicants are encouraged.
- The company’s office is located around Betel hospital area and applicants whose residence is nearby are encouraged
Applicants should send their CVs and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org