|Location||Filtu/Dolo Ado (Somali region) 1, Kamashi (Benshangul) 1, Hawassa (SNNPR) 1, Somali, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||January 25, 2020|
|Category|| Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Duty Station: Filtu/Dolo Ado (Somali region), Kamashi (Benshangul), Hawassa (SNNPR)
Required No.: 3 (1 for each duty station)
Duration for Filtu: Until end of July 2020; for Kamashi Until end of October 2020; and for Hawassa Until end of December 2020
The Field Administrator will act as the focal person for the field office finance, human resources and logistics with the constant aim of defending the association’s interests and ensuring the correct utilization of resources.
1. Be responsible for proper cash flow management
· Make payments (cheque or cash) following approvals and organization’s rules
· Check that all payments have complete, bona fide, and legitimate supporting documentation
· Manage and follow up activity advances
· Maintain the daily books of accounts in the log books
· Conduct cash counts on a weekly basis with the Project Manager
· Prepare monthly cash forecast in liaison with base budget managers, compiling the same and send to the capital.
2. Be accountable to the accuracy and consistency of the field office Accountancy
· Input field accountancy into the accounting software
· Send the accountancy records to the Finance Manager on a weekly basis
· Respond to comments/queries from the capital on the accountancy and making the required corrections.
· Prepare posting slips and check the codes are correct with the budget
· Send the accountancy to the capital while ensuring all HI rules are adhered to before the 5th of the next month.
· Scan the validated accountancy
3. Prepare the field payroll and share it with capital in advance for validation
· Prepare the payroll summary table in agreement with their contractual terms and make payments of staff salaries into their designated accounts after approval of the payroll summary sheet by the Capital.
· Ensure the required statutory deductions from employee salaries and remitting the same to the authorities within the set deadlines.
4. Monitor the field human resource management
. Participate in the staff recruitment process in the base and ensure appropriate recruitment process is followed
. Manage the induction process of new staff at the base level
. Ensure that HR files/archives are well managed and updated timely;
. Manage the base staff leaves, attendance, time sheet, salary payments, etc.
5. Manage the field offices rented/own vehicles and any other means of transport
· Manage the planning and allocation of vehicles and drivers on a daily/weekly basis
· Monitor the use of vehicle
· Manage the supply of fuel for the vehicles and follow up consumption
· Consolidate the monthly vehicles report with analysis of cost of repair & fuel consumption and send to Head Office Log before the 5th of the next month
6. Manage the field office procurement chain and stock
· Make small purchases for the base in accordance with HI and donor procurement procedures
. Manage stock as per HI procedures (safety / security / control)
. Organize any distribution of merchandise within the projects with the project team
7. Assure the administrative and financial management in your area of activity
· Prepare different service agreements (suppliers, short term replacement staff, etc.) after instruction from the project manager and in consultation with the capital
· Ensure that all the necessary contractual documents exist and are followed-up and archived (service, rental, partnership, employment contracts)
. Carry out administrative follow up for rented premises and other rental contracts (payment of the rent, service charges, renewal, termination...)
8. Manage general services (offices, accommodation and storage facilities) and daily use of equipment
. Manage the fitting out, servicing and maintenance of the premises and equipment
. Make sure that internet, telephone, water & power supply are available and functional in the premises and is responsible to maintain and provide solution when there is a problem
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should fill in the attached application form Job application form.docx and submit it with a 1 page motivation letter through ethiojobs or email it at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the above mentioned deadline.
Please clearly state the position you apply in the subject of your email and also for which duty station. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for exam/interview no phone calls please.
We’re committed to safeguarding and promoting child protection and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position involves working with beneficiaries and is subject to strict safer recruitment checks. The successful candidate will be required to complete a police check and sign self-declaration form to help us verify your suitability to work with children including checks with past employers.
Humanity & Inclusion is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes women and persons with disabilities to apply.