|Location||Gedio and West Guji Zone, SNNPR, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Contract |
- Provide outpatient consultation to crisis affected host communities, IDPs including for people with mental health needs at outreach locations in the targeted woredas
- Provide quality primary health care services through mobile health and Nutrition modality and provide capacity development to HEWs in recording and reporting, active case searching and sensitization, supply and cold chain management
- Support woreda/facility level Routine immunization, vaccination campaigns including vitamin A supplementation and support community level public communication campaign to raise awareness on COVID-19 and other epidemics prone diseases.
- Coordinate with the team member in operational matters (e.g. Supplies, Fuel, Stationery, etc.) and liaise with local authorities, represent the team in meetings and be responsible with all communications of the team
- Ensure that all medicine, medical supplies and equipment needed for the activities are available before departure
Qualifications Required: BSc Degree in Public Health/Nursing with minimum of three years’ relevant experience. Additional certificate on Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an asset.
Work Experience: Previous work experience at least 3 years in curative and public health promotion, and infection prevention and control.
- Interested applicants must require to attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found http://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email by stating the position that you have applied on the subject line of the email to email@example.com and or via www.ethiojobs.net
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy."
Note: we do not receive hard copies