|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||October 7, 2021|
|Category|| Health Care / Medical |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Project HOPE is an international NGO of more than 500 engaged employees and hundreds of volunteers who work in more than 25 countries, responding to the world’s most pressing global health challenges Project HOPE seeks experienced professionals to support an anticipated evaluation project in Ethiopia. This anticipated project will be for seven months. These positions are contingent upon award.
Code of Conduct
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to treat each other with respect, take affirmative steps to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse and Trafficking in Persons, and to disclose all potential and actual violations of our Code of Conduct, which may include Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption, Discrimination or Harassment. Together we can reinforce a culture of respect, integrity, accountability and transparency.
REPORTS TO: Senior Research and Implementation Science Advisor
MINIMUM HOURS OF WORK: 40 Hours per Week
· Oversee evaluation activities: provide technical expertise for the immunization evaluation activities, provide feedback to the Principal Investigator (PI), the central evaluation team and field officers,
· Coordinate with participating local and international partners, data collectors, and field supervisors and ensure adherence to evaluation timeline.
· Keep close contact with all stakeholders, including Federal and Regional government representatives, donor staff and consultants, local community workers, survey implementers, and others.
· Coordinate evaluation activities for the immunization evaluation research and manage evaluation timelines, track budgets, ensure that deadlines are met and deliverables meet quality expectations.
· Ensure effective coordination between the evaluation implementation: monitor intervention rollout and implementation,
· With guidance from the PI and Senior Research and Implementation Science Advisor, develop implementation protocols as needed, and carry out spot checks and troubleshooting to ensure that evaluation protocol and guidelines are followed.
· Collect and store data collection instruments from field staff, monitor data consistency and quality, conduct random quality checks, interface with evaluation team for analysis purposes, and assume personal responsibility for the quality of data collected by the field staff.
· In collaboration with Project HOPE’s Logistics and Operations coordinator, manage the development of travel schedules and deployment vehicles and other logistic inputs for the evaluation activities.
· Support in the recruitment of data collectors and interviewers for the evaluation project.
· Master’s Degree in Public Health with a minimum of 10 years’ experience
· Demonstrated experience conducting field work for evaluation studies, including experience in performance monitoring, tracking data quality, data management
· Experience building organizational capacity in monitoring and evaluation and/or training individuals in monitoring and evaluation
· Strong project management and organizational skills
· Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks concurrently, and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality;
· Excellent written and oral communication and computer skills;
· Willingness to travel at least 60% of the time
Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter through ethiojobs on or before October 15, 2021 by 5:00 PM.