|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 19, 2021|
|Category|| Delivery |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist. We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
As a Field Sales Specialist you will be the first link between DPDHL and our customers.
Would you like to seek, win, retain and develop all sized Business Customers? Are you interested in presenting DPDHL products, identifying customers’ needs and building suitable solutions for them?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Seek to win new customers
- Plans and manages all-sized Business Customers
- Builds rapport and trust with customers by being informed about customer’s business and the market
- Assesses the type and size of customer needs
- Recommends solutions based on customer needs by using DPDHL knowledge
- Closes business connecting a customer need with a DHL solution and the value it may create for the customer
- Supports customer retention by conducting joints visits with DPDHL Product Lead
- Organizing workshops and inviting customers to share information on updated regulations, etc.
- Uses networks within Sales department in DP DHL to collaborate on customers and marketing strategies
- Transfers customers with potential high value to Key Account Managers
- Minimum 5 years of knowledge and experience in Logistics and Transportation area within Ethiopia
- Knowledge and experience on how to seek and win new customers
- Ideally selling experience in competitive markets
- Fully computer literate, with solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Enjoys communication and interaction with people
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CVs through Ethiojobs.net