|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2020|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Duration: 2 Years
The Services is the key service for system improvement based on an active system observation and efficient reporting of all in-flight / on-ground system issues.
A. On-Site Support Service:
- Ensure Customer expectations are met as In Flight Entertainment and Connectivity is considered as one of airlines first marketing differentiators.
- Provide an efficient support and level of performance (system availability)
- Follow up on Customer operations on a daily basis.
- Report documentation issues for further improvement
- Monitor removals and spare parts levels to avoid shortages
- Track spare parts through the repair process, using all available data (AWB, Delivery notes, repair status…)
- Provide quality information and communications to Customer for proper operation and/or good understanding of on-going issues.
- Provide value-added feedback to Thales in terms of issues encountered, hot items identified, improvement plans.
D. Product knowledge sharing
- Conduct training or refresher course to the Customer's cabin & maintenance crews.
- Provide knowledge transfer of operation and maintenance expertise to Customer