|Location||g, SNNPR, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2021|
|Category|| Engineering |
|Job Type|| Contract |
- Work closely with OFDA Project Manager in providing technical assistance to counterparts with regard to technical design, BOQ, specification, supervise and manage field level work progresses.
- In consultation with the Project Manger inspects construction work to ensure compliance with design, specifications, and standards;
- Follow-up timeliness of the payments to the project beneficiaries as per the agreed upon post surveying measurements output;
- Establishes good working relationship with local officials, woreda level government bodies and other stakeholders; works closely with field staff and the communities to initiate project activities and to disseminate information.
- Work with the Project Manager to produce consolidated project level periodic Plan and Reports for government consumption and analyze and use of data for management, review reports for the quality of monitoring and evaluation products and provide feedback to the Project Manager and offer assistance as needed.
- Work with the Project Manager to produce consolidated project level periodic Plan and Reports for government consumption and analyze and use of data for management, review reports for the quality of monitoring and evaluation products and provide feedback to the Project Manager as needed.
- Liaise with all concerned to collaborate, document and exchange lessons learned
Qualifications Required: BSc in Civil/Water Engineering or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Work Experience: 2-4 years of work experience preferably in Construction Supervision/management, in relation to ensuring compliance with design, specifications, and standards.
- Interested applicants must require to attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found http://docs.ethiojobs.net/wve-jaf.pdf ) and email by stating the position that you have applied on the subject line of the email to email@example.com and or via www.ethiojobs.net
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
World vision has zero tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply by world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy."
Note: we do not receive hard copies