|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 27, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Finance and Accounts Officer is primarily responsible for preparing periodic tax payments, issuance of receipts for cash collections, processing payments; posting and balancing daily transactions, bank reconciliation; and for implementation of accounting systems.
Candidate needs to have at least a BA degree in accounting, finance, business management or a related field, and a minimum of 2 years’ experience as Finance and/or Accounts manager or officer, preferably in (lease) financing companies or in an established financial institution or related private sector organization. ACCA/CPA/MBA is ana advantage.
Preferred personal qualities
- Advanced skill in MS Excel
- Ability to work in a stressful environment with complex accounting procedures
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus.
- Team worker with a disciplined work ethos, good communicator, self-starter, organized, process oriented with attention to details, and result oriented.
- Fluent in Amharic and English, other Ethiopian languages a pre.
- Having good knowledge of the financial/equipment financing sector in Ethiopia
- Must be aligned with and subscribe to the Company’s values.
How to Apply: Please send your application with a detailed resume to [email protected]
Ethio Lease and its affiliate companies are equal opportunity employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. Ethio Lease is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Ethio Lease are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, race, color, religion or belief, family, parental status, etc., and Ethio Lease encourages candidates of all ages to apply.