|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2020|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
About Reach for Change
Reach for Change is a global organization that was founded in Sweden in 2010. With the aim to positively impacts the lives of women, children, and youth in Ethiopia through building the capacity of local social entrepreneurs to drive social development on a large scale and contribute to the alleviation of unemployment and poverty in Ethiopia.
Reach for Change seeks an Admin Intern who brings a combination of positive and can-do attitude towards work, and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Support day to day admin and operations tasks
- Support with preparation of finance documents, posting , reporting and other related tasks
- Assist with team travel arrangements
- Support with maintaining up to date personal files with all is attached regards to Reach for change and government needs.
- Support with the procurement process including collecting of Performa, bid analysis, etc.
- Support with managing the Internet and utility services for the office
- Support with management of online and offline filing system
- Any other duties assigned
DURATION: August 2020- December 2020
COMPENSATION: This is an unpaid position not entitled to any compensation or benefits. But you will receive an allowance to cover some of your daily expenses.
- Applicants should be degree holders in Accounting and finance, Business administration and related fields.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills.
- Must have strong can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and be coached
- Strong sense of dedication
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
Interested persons should send their CV and cover letter at email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Finance and Admin assistant INTERN, Ethiopia & YOUR NAME.