|Location||Gode, Somali, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 11, 2020|
|Category|| Finance |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The holder of this post is responsible for maintaining and managing accounting records, supervising finance assistant, bank and cash reconciliations, HR and Admin records, , manages employment contract (which includes: attendance logs, telephone logs, field staff leave records, etc.) and other HR and Administration matters as per the organization HR policy and procedures. He/she also ensures that field office keeps minimum cash on hand to meet weekly obligations.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Primary responsible for the checking and reviewing of the cheque and cash payments of the field office;
· Processing financial transactions in a daily basis;
· Work closely with the Head office Finance Managers to ensure smooth operation and compliance with organization’s finance standards and deadlines;
· Maintaining accounting records, monthly report preparation, and ensuring the completeness of the report;
· Scanning finance documents and loading them into the share drive as required;
· Prepare Bank reconciliations when required;
· Responsible in preparing and reviewing all the supporting documents for the finance transactions to ensure full compliance with internal audit and company requirements,
· Plan, organize and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the organizations’ monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner
· Support the year end procedure and preparation for external audit
· Processing payment and reporting in a daily basis;
· Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate for this role
Administration and Human resources
· Submit and follow up reimbursement of employee’s medical claim to HR & Admin department in Addis Ababa.
· Distribute the monthly Time sheet allocation to all field office supervisors and Collect international and national staff timesheets (TS) by end of each month from the respective program managers and submit to HR & Admin in Addis Ababa for review. Produce report for those who do not comply with this requirement periodically.
· Manage field office HR relate issues in consultation with the Head office HR department;
· Follow up with field office program team on the mandatory training competition;
· Submit booking request for staff traveling for business as required and communicated by line manger ahead of time if any.
Supervision and Reporting:
· Coordinate the supervision of cashier/finance assistant and cleaners.
· Complete required paperwork daily for the field office operation.
· Provide regular reports to the coordination and for the monthly report
Knowledge and Experience:
. Bachelor Degree in Business Management/Accounting with 4 years’ work experience in financial management and/or accounting.
· Active knowledge of English language writing and speaking
· Proficiency in Accounting software, MS Excel and MS Word as well as good grasp on Internet and email communication.
· Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their application letter by clearly stating the position that you are applying for and CV through www.ethiojobs.net OR before August 17th, 2020
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: IMC is equal opportunity employer and hence candidate from all background: religion, ethnic group, qualified women and people living with disabilities, etc are all encouraged to apply.