|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||November 20, 2022|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Dede Bottle Factory PLC would like to invite competent candidates for the vacant position of Finance and Administration Assistant.
The Finance and Administration Assistant will provide administrative support services. Organizes office operations and procedures, handles secretarial work, managing correspondences, designing filing systems, taking proper inventory of office supplies and placing timely requisitions. Finance and Administration Assistant is also expected to handle book keeping and accounting related tasks including processing payments and preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
Educational Type and Level
- BA degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field or Diploma in the same field from recognized University/College
- A minimum of 2 years for BA degree and 4 years for Diploma of highly relevant working experiences in handling accounting and finance tasks, and administrative support functions preferable in import oriented organization.
Knowledges, Skills and Competencies
- Working experience in accounting and office management responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of internal control system and procedures
- Computer literate with advanced skill in using Ms Office, especially Excel and Word and well versed in using different accounting software
- Able to take initiative and work with limited supervision, organized, attentive to details, high levels of integrity and loyalty to colleagues, the team and the organization
- Ability to work under pressure
- Manages stress and maintains high performance and team and organization wide cooperation
- Punctual, reliable and proactive.
- Good verbal and written communication skills both in the Amharic and English languages.