|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Date Posted||August 17, 2021|
|Category|| Accounting |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Tasks to Accomplish
- Keep track/recodes of all equipment assigned to the staff in the CECOE office. And for other activities such as ESR.
- Provide the arrangements for required events in hotels like workshops, trainings, meetings, receptions, etc. in the framework of Danish Irish fund of CECOE/ECES projects.
- Arrange for transportation for activities: Flight or ground travel in the framework of Danish Irish fund of CECOE/ECES projects.
- Follow up on the real cost reimbursement for the selected 4 CSOs to directly deliver activities on Voter Education.
- Contribute to the smooth daily running of all administrative functions in a timely fashion, and in accordance with the Mission’s regulations and procedures.
- Custodian of petty cash for office expenditures; collect funds, make disbursements duly authorized and maintain cash ledger in line with the prevailing instructions and posting of transactions in SAP.
- Provide general logistic support such as photocopying and scanning documents, taking care of vouchers
- Maintain an efficient filing system for vouchers/financial documentation/receipts and ensure their timely filing in chronological order.
- Verify invoices, supporting documentation and ascertain that the equipment, supplies or services they refer to were duly received or provided before proceeding with payment request.
- Provide accurate financial tracking and record keeping of the daily projects’ financial activities.
- Maintain a financial reporting system for the on-going projects so that project commitments and expenditures are tracked according to ECES standards.
- Following up on clearance of advance payments.
- Maintain an efficient filing system of all logistics and procurement supporting documents.
- Ensure that all procurement made by CECOE/ECES is properly documented; copies of vouchers for payments and other supportive documents should be accurately filed and originals sent to Tunis procurement Unit.
- Send original logbook to Procurement unit on monthly basis to ECES; monitor the usage of CECOE vehicle and report on regular basis to on fuel consumption and assigned trips
Type of Appointment: Special Short-Term contract; 3 months
Estimated Start Date: ASAP
- University Degree in Finance and/or accounting.
- Work experience of minimum 2 years: working with CSOs and INGOs
- Fluency in English and Amharic. Other Languages are an asset.
- Mastery of Microsoft office tools (excel, word etc..)
- Ability to travel within the country
Please send your CVs and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that potential candidates will be conducted even before the deadline, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.